29 July 2007

Twitter.com is having "The Best Week Ever"

First, Fred Wilson, blogger of AVC (Venture Capitalist) and partner at Union Square Ventures of NYC invests in twitter.com....then JARED STILL joins their site! Whoooo hooooo!!

I love testing/using/musing about web 2.0 services. I love and embrace (and through Wishy.com, will shape :) ) the new web and its changing service/tool model. I love it .

You guys should join me on twitter. Interesting platform.

http://twitter.com/jaredstill

http:/jaredstill/blogspot.com/

Fred's been shilling this site for a few months, but I never really quite got it until I started blogging, I really like how twitter is a mix between texting and blogging It's literally like texting now, with their mobile choice. I twittered from the LA Galaxy/Chivas game last night to check it out.

I know it's I love unilateral communication; ergo blogging, texting and bulletins, so that my thoughts--irreverent or news based--can go (mostly) in one direction at the time and in delivery method of my choosing. This is why I don't pick up my phone too often, because it's usually not a decent time to talk. It is a unique situation when the bi-lateral type of comm works for me. I've got the ringer turned way down usually too.

Anyways....time to run, eat, church. Oasis at 1230, Bel Air at 6; see you all there :)

peace